Sono solo storie

...Forse queste son solo immagini, illusioni, racconti o metafore.
Echi che giungono da ogni tempo e colti al volo.
O forse no.

31 agosto, 2016

BACK WHERE I BELONG

I saw you late that evening, just behind that little lamp hanging from the ceiling
Got captured by your smile, so sweet and charming
How could I imagine a tiger was behind that deer eyes?

Start talking to you without even knowing what to say
Just knew I had to

Enchanted by your doll dress
Slave of your hands
I wasn't smart enough to follow your conversation
Just think is fault of every single ballerina and model I've been dating for a lifetime

Now that I got you 
Still can't believe you decided to follow me that night
So generous in making love, so generous in loving...me 

Now I know what it means to say
I'm back where I belong
Every single day I'm spending with you
Is a breath of fresh air

And I love each of your contradiction
Every shade of your nature seems to me
the only possible way 
to stay in this world

Just look at me and I'll know
I really am
right where I belong.


2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Ti auguro di trovare il posto (in senso lato) dove appartieni e provare la sensazione (tanto incomprensibile quanto certa) che tutto è al posto giusto. Lo auguro anche a me stessa.
Tara

Anonimo ha detto...

Cara Tara,

speravo che almeno tu lo avessi trovato, il tuo posto.
Ma se così non fosse, non posso che augurarti di intraprendere un buon viaggio, con tutte le strade in discesa e nessuna pietra sul percorso.
Una semplice distesa di sabbia che dolcemente conduca al tuo porto.

Un'Anonima Viaggiatrice.